B Lab Switzerland
Circular Business Models - STI Thematic Event
Do, 20. Mai 2021, 16:00 – 17:30, Online
B Lab Switzerland launched the three-year program, the Swiss Triple Impact, aimed at accelerating the commitment of the private sector to achieving the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The program aims to involve Swiss companies of all sizes and from all sectors in order to measure their social and environmental impact and to reinforce the positive impacts.
- Create basic understanding of the Circular Economy
- Understanding the interplay of business models in ecosystems in the Circular Economy
- Get to know concrete frameworks on how to practically create circular business models
- Get to know practical examples and learn from the best ones
- 5' Introduction and Check-in
- 30' Circular Business Models - Fabian Takacs, HSG
- 20' Insights by Annette Mark, wear2wear
- 25' Interactive sessions on Circular Business Models in Breakout rooms
- 10' Checkout and next steps (B Lab)
Fabian Takacs is a research associate and doctoral student at the Institute of Business Administration (IfB-HSG) at the University of St.Gallen. His research focuses on the concept of the Circular Economy with a business focus on business model innovations and ecosystems.
STI participants, (pending) B Corps and B Leaders are secured participation
Non STI or B Corps will have to pay CHF 30* to attend this event.
Please note that only participants from Switzerland can attend the event.
* VAT applicable 7.7%