B Lab Switzerland
Diversity & Equal Opportunities - STI Thematic Event
Do, 22. April 2021, 14:00 – 15:30, Online
B Lab Switzerland launched the three-year program, the Swiss Triple Impact, aimed at accelerating the commitment of the private sector to achieving the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The program aims to involve Swiss companies of all sizes and from all sectors in order to measure their social and environmental impact and to reinforce the positive impacts.
- Understand the interplay of a diverse and inclusive workforce and business success
- Learn how to drive a a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Get to know practical examples and learn from the best ones
- 10' Introduction and Check-in
- 20' Diversity on Board Level - Esther De Boer, CEO Get Diversity
- 20' Insights by Sabine Bellefeuille-Burri, Co-Owner Burri public elements
- 30' Interactive sessions on Diversity & Equal Opportunities in Breakout rooms
- 10' Checkout and next steps
STI participants, (pending) B Corps and B Leaders are secured participation. Non STI or B Corps will have to pay CHF 30 (excl. VAT) to attend this event. Please note that only participants from Switzerland can attend the event.